- Caffeine: Caffeine prevents the storage of fatty acids in fat cells and activates their reduction.
- Organic silicon combined with caffeine: This combination promotes cellular exchanges to allow the caffeine to act quickly and in targeted areas. It also intensely moisturizes intensely and prevents cells from aging.
- Red vine: Red vein facilitates the return of your veins and increases the resistance of blood capillaries.
- Birch: Birch helps the kidneys and digestive system eliminate fat cells.
- Little Holly: Little Holly relieves congested tissues.
- Horsetail: Horsetail is rich in mineral salts and has a re-mineralizing action and is a diuretic.
Anti Cellulite Slimming Cream
Hydra Svelte Body Cream
Hydra Svelte is an anti-cellulite slimming treatment cream that works using an exceptional combination of complex active plant ingredients and organic silicon.
Extracts of red vine, birch, horsetail, and little holly combined with caffeine target cellulite while organic silicon controls water loss and allows caffeine to work faster and more efficiently.
Application: Apply morning and night on the targeted areas by massaging the cream into the skin. Use several times a week for best results.
Results: Cellulite dissolves, tissues are unclogged, and firms up while the skin remains silky, moisture, and soft.
Availability: In stock
or 4 fortnightly payments of $14.75 with More info
|Dimensions||100 × 65 cm|
How To Use
Apply to cleansed facial skin morning and night using gentle circular movements.
Results: Skin is perfectly hydrated with a matte finish. Your skin will be 48% more hydrated within 4 hours.
Water (Aqua), Vegetable Oil (Olus Oil), Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silanetriol Arginate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Trideceth-6, Betula Alba Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Siloxanetriol Alginate Caffeine, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Limonene, Dimethiconol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral