Product Number : 3700948600443
Weight : 30ml – 1fl.oz
RELAXING FACE ELIXIR: Nourishing Hydration Face Serum
Elixir Relaxant combines the luxury of refined oils with organic silicon to regenerate your skin cells and protect it from harsh environmental conditions. Avocado, cotton and musk rose oils rehydrate and nourish your skin leaving it soft, reducing the signs of ageing. Suitable for all skin types it gives your skin a healthy glow.
Application: Use a few drops on your fingertips. Gently work it into your skin with circular movements starting from the centre of your face working outwards. You can use it alone or in conjunction with your day cream.
Results: Skin is perfectly nourished and replenished.
- Musk rose oil: Musk roses are native to the wilds of South America and the oil stimulates natural regeneration of the skin. It hydrates and nourishes your skin to reduce wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
- Organic silicon: Organic silicon is naturally present in the skin and gives your skin elasticity. It helps hydrate and renew your skin cells.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, and hydrates and softens the skin to give it a healthy glow. Its antioxidant properties protect skin from environmental pollutants while diminishing the signs of ageing.
- VitaminE: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects against harsh conditions by stabilising the cell membranes. It can protect from UV rays and nourish your skin.
- Avocado oil: Avocadoes are a native of Kenya. Avocado oil has many benefits such replenishing dry skin and protecting your skin from damage.
- Cotton oil: Cotton oil is extracted from the seeds of Indian cotton. It deeply nourishes the skin and prevents premature ageing. It also reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and can repair blemishes and scars.
- Olus oil: Olus oil is extracted from vegetables which is mostly fatty acids. It is a natural moisturiser and softens the skin.
- Passionflower oil: Passionflower oil comes from the passion plant in Mexico and the United States. The Aztecs and Incas used the passionflower for pain relief and its relaxing properties. It regenerates your skin leaving you with a brighter, smoother, radiant complexion.